- Ease of integration.
- No change in meter firmware.
- Support on POC for sample meter firmware.
- End to end solution with software and hardware components.
- Support for customization as per utility requirement.
- 1. ZigBee (2.4 GHz, 868 MHz)
- Sub-1 GHz (SmartMesh) (865-867 MHz)
- Long range up to 5 KMs (LoS)
- Free mix of short range and long range modules, repeaters, HHU, DCU
- Pick and choose best working technology: PLC, GPRS, Wi-Fi
- No changes needed to existing instrumentation.
- Centralized cloud based application for monitoring and control of,
How it works?
- WiART, a retrofit module, can be fitted into the meter through TTL/ RS232.
- The data can be collected by two ways,
WiART module is enabled with mesh network routing algorithm, which supports the routing of communication.
In case of node failure, the WiART module communicates with other module and reports the fail node information to DCU.
It hops data for large area network (support 50 hops).
- HHU, which is a hand held unit. It is a battery operated unit which collects the data on LPRF and stores on local storage. This data will be transferred to BCS (Base computer software) at the end of the day.
- DCU is a GPRS enabled data concentrator unit. It collects data from meters (Support 300 meters/DCU) in a PAN network. The data is transferred to web server via GPRS or Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Q. How do I integrate WiART module with meter?
- A. Integration can be done in two ways,
- The transparent mode allows for quick integration with the meter without any changes or alterations in your existing system.
- Tightly coupled protocol allows for adoption of existing protocol. Thus, you need not to make any changes in your existing system.
- Q. What is the turnaround time for integration? What is its time to market?
- A. Attractive business models and commercials will allow you to choose an easy go system.
- Integration of WiART with meters is in transparent mode i.e. you do not need to make any changes in your existing system. The WiART is already been integrated and tested with multiple meter manufactures.
- The typical time required for integration after raising the purchase order is four weeks.
- It includes a test jig which will allow programming of many WiART modules at a time to save your production time.
- Q. Are there any recurring operational costs? How to minimize it?
- The WiART module does not have any recurring costs.
- The data can be collected by using HHU (Hand held unit). The HHU does not have any recurring costs.
- The DCU is GPRS enabled and requires a certain amount of SIM card recharge.
- Q. How do you make the solution commercially viable?
- Single DCU can collect data of 300 nodes.
- The WiART module does not have any recurring cost.
- Q. Is the solution production ready?
- A. Yes, we have solution ready with pilot projects and installed on field.
- Q. Is the solution tested for larger networks?
- A. Yes, we have field deployments, pilots with many meter manufactures. We have 500 nodes of meter setup working in Maven systems premises with single DCU.
- Q. Is customization possible?
- Yes, as per requirement for ease of operations and time utilization in production environment we support with tools.
- Does it comply with WPC standard?
- A. Yes, our solution for wireless communication over LPRF is certified by WPC a wireless regulatory of Govt. of India. (Reference No.J-22022/226/2013-RLO (NR) / 2472 dated: 25-11-2013)
- Q. Does it operate on free band?
- A. Yes, in India it operates on 2.4 GHz and 865-868 MHz
- Q. Do you support during government tenders, pilot, and submission to utility companies?
- A. Yes, we support during government tenders, pilot, and submission to utility companies.